About Royalstar Assurance
RoyalStar Assurance conducts its business through agents and brokers in The Bahamas, Cayman, Turks & Caicos and the British Virgin Islands. Recognized as a market leader in underwriting major commercial risks, the company offers a full range of general non-life insurance products, including Homeowners and Motor Insurance.
With a dedicated team, we are committed to the ongoing training of our people, to enable and empower them to give superior performance to every customer. One of our fundamental beliefs is the creation of a working environment that is conducive to everyone working together as a team.
We will focus on every detail of our business to ultimately provide our customers with the confidence and knowledge that the services and products they are receiving from RoyalStar Assurance are absolutely the best available.
Facts & Figures on RoyalStar Assurance Ltd.
- Property and Casualty insurer
- Gross Written Premiums of $75,000,000
- Value Added Tax Identification Number (TIN) – 100350942
- Business transacted in The Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Turks & Caicos Islands and the British Virgin Islands
- Offices in Nassau and Freeport
Anton A. Saunders
Vice President Technical Operations
Peter H. Muscroft
Executive Manager Business Development, Personal
Lines and Marketing
Rodney E. Purvis
Tanya M. Bevans
Select from a wide range of products:
Full coverage insurance for your building, contents and protection for your valuable personal possessions.
- Home Insurance
- Insurance of your Building
- Insurance of your Contents
- Insurance of your Personal Possessions
Vehicle insurance from RSA offers you a very comprehensive, yet attractively priced vehicle insurance product.
- Car Insurance
Our Pleasure Craft Insurance provides extensive coverage to meet the needs of every boat owner regardless of the size of your boat.
- Yacht and Pleasure Craft Insurance
- Liability, Protection & Indemnity
- Customized to meet your special needs
- An important boat owner’s guide