Marine Insurance

Our marine policy can provide all risk insurance coverage for:

Your Pleasure Craft – Accidental direct physical loss or damage whilst afloat, and whilst ashore or during transport on land.

Your Trailer – Accidental loss or damage to your trailer.

Your Personal Effects – Accidental loss or damage while on board your pleasure craft.

You can also customize your policy by:

  • Increasing the third party liability limit
  • Extending the geographical limits of use to include cruising to islands outside of your territory
  • Extending coverage to your dinghy or tender

We also offer marine insurance for Your Commercial Craft or Your Commercial Fleet.


Contact an RSA Agent for more information about the marine insurance coverage that you need!

Scroll to Top